Britney Spears’ Beverly Hills Home Is On The Market Again
Via The Real Estalker:
Britney Spears has flopped her home in the Summit community of Beverly Hills back on the market yet again. Spears bought the home on what appears to have been a quick impulse back in 2007 during her more manic days and she’s been trying to sell off and on ever since. The home has been listed as high as $7.9 million last fall but now the six-bedroom villa is at a more realistic $6.499 million. Spears meanwhile has decamped to Calabasas when she’s not on tour. The new price means that she will likely lose money on the deal, Spears bought for $6.75 million when it was on the market for $7.2 million, but may be she’ll be glad to be rid of the home once it finally sells.
Latest Update: The house has still not sold, and the price has been slashed to $4.85 million.
According to People magazine, “The pop star, 26, has lived in the hilltop home for less than two years – and had to leave the house twice early this year to be forcibly hospitalized. Spears’s father Jamie, who remains in legal control of his daughter until Dec. 31, sought permission from a court in June to sell the home.”
Britney in fact wants a new starting and is planning a move to Calabasas, California, which is an hour’s drive north of Los Angeles.
Here the images (courtesy to hookedonhouses.net):
- Tommy Lee’s $5,850,000 Home in Calabasas, California
- Kelly Clarkson Purchased a Home in Nashville For $1,490,000
- Aly and AJ Michalka’s $2.7 Calabasas, California Home
- Terence Newman’s $2,999,999 house in Dallas, Texas.
- Aaron Curry has a $1,259,000 home in Renton, Washington.
- Rachel Zoe has sold her Hollywood Home
- Rachel Zoe’s Stylish New Home in Hollywood
- Reese Witherspoon’s $6.9M House in Ojai
- Kelly Wearstler’s Gorgeous Malibu Beach House
- The Bachelorette: Trista and Ryan Sutter Have a Baby Boy