Charlie Sheen’s $3.7M Mediterranean-Style Home in Los Angeles
According to The Wall Street Journal, Sheen is in escrow to buy a property for £4.65m ($7.5 million USD) just a few blocks away from his current home. The home Sheen is allegedly purchasing is owned by Mike Medavoy, the producer behind the Academy Award-winning film “Black Swan.” The Mediterranean-style house (pictured below) sits on a half-acre lot, with nearly 10,000 sq ft, 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, both a game and media room, a library, gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, and large living and dining areas. There is also an outdoor bar and kitchen just steps from the outdoor swimming pool.
Let’s take a photo tour:
- Tommy Lee’s $5,850,000 Home in Calabasas, California
- Kelly Clarkson Purchased a Home in Nashville For $1,490,000
- Aly and AJ Michalka’s $2.7 Calabasas, California Home
- Terence Newman’s $2,999,999 house in Dallas, Texas.
- Aaron Curry has a $1,259,000 home in Renton, Washington.
- Rachel Zoe has sold her Hollywood Home
- Rachel Zoe’s Stylish New Home in Hollywood
- Reese Witherspoon’s $6.9M House in Ojai
- Kelly Wearstler’s Gorgeous Malibu Beach House
- Lisa Vanderpump’s $29 Million Beverly Hills Mansion