Coco Chanel’s Historical Apartment in Ritz
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel used to live at the Ritz in Paris but worked and entertained within walking distance at Rue Cambon.
There are four floors in the building: the Chanel store is at street level, haute couture dressing rooms are on the second floor, her apartment is on the third, and her workshop is on the fourth. The rooftop of the building is said to have some of the best views of Paris.
- Rachel Zoe has sold her Hollywood Home
- Rachel Zoe’s Stylish New Home in Hollywood
- Reese Witherspoon’s $6.9M House in Ojai
- Kelly Wearstler’s Gorgeous Malibu Beach House
- The Bachelorette: Trista and Ryan Sutter Have a Baby Boy
- Britney Spears’ Beverly Hills Home Is On The Market Again
- Charlie Sheen’s $3.7M Mediterranean-Style Home in Los Angeles
- House Tours: Tony Shalhoub’s Martha’s Vineyard Cottage
- Kenny Rogers’ $7.95M Harmonious Italian-Style Mansion in Atlanta
- Natalie Portman’s $2.2 Million House in Long Island