Larry Hagman’s “Heaven” Is For Sale AT $9.5 Million
Larry and his wife Maj live in the largest solar-powered residence in the U.S, which stands on 43 acres in Ojai, California. When they were trying to decide what to name their home, Maj said, “Let’s call it heaven, because this is the closest you’re ever going to get.”
They are intending to sale the “Heaven” for $9.3 million. According to the listing:
The house the Hagmans built is a grand Mediterranean-style residence sited atop Ojai’s picturesque Sulphur Mountain Road with commanding views of the ocean, Channel Islands, mountains, and surrounding Ventura Valley.
The house is approximately 18,000 square feet, with nine bedrooms, 13 full and two half bathrooms, Heaven features richly appointed open living spaces with large spans of sliding glass walls that offer unobstructed vistas of the surrounding landscape.
I think you might would be interested to take a virtual tour in that “Heaven”!!!!
- Brenda Song’s $420,000 house in Toluca Lake, California .
- Rudy Giuliani’s $815,000 house in Water Mill, NY on Long Island.
- Brittany Murphy’s house in Los Angeles.
- Jim Cummings’ $4,850,000 house in Agoura Hills, CA.
- Glenn Beck’s $4,250,000 house in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- Elisha Cuthbert’s $1,649,000 house in Los Angeles.
- Keith Bogan’s $1 million house in Orlando, Florida .
- Randy Couture’s $1 million house in Las Vegas, Nevada .
- Antoine Walker’s $3 million house in Miami, Florida.
- Carlos Boozer’s $3,150,000 house in Pinecrest, Florida.