Meg Ryan Renting Her Bel Air Home for $40,000/Month
Actress Meg Ryan put her home up for sale last October for $14.2 million, but after just two months, the listing was removed. But now, Ryan has posted a for rentsign on her Bel Air beauty and, as usual with celeb homes, the price is not cheap: $40,000/month!
Ryan’s Bel Air home is a classic, Spanish-style estate, built in 1931. It offers wide-open city and ocean views and resort-like grounds also offer privacy. Fanciful touches inside include open archways, stenciled and painted wood-beamed ceilings, tiles, ironwork, rich wood floors, doors and windows, and French doors that open to loggia, dining pavilion and expansive lawn.
According to Zillow’s price history chart, Ryan purchased this home in October 2000 for $8.5 million.
- Brenda Song’s $420,000 house in Toluca Lake, California .
- Rudy Giuliani’s $815,000 house in Water Mill, NY on Long Island.
- Brittany Murphy’s house in Los Angeles.
- Jim Cummings’ $4,850,000 house in Agoura Hills, CA.
- Glenn Beck’s $4,250,000 house in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- Elisha Cuthbert’s $1,649,000 house in Los Angeles.
- Keith Bogan’s $1 million house in Orlando, Florida .
- Randy Couture’s $1 million house in Las Vegas, Nevada .
- Antoine Walker’s $3 million house in Miami, Florida.
- Carlos Boozer’s $3,150,000 house in Pinecrest, Florida.