Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban’s New $4.7M Beverly Hills Home
Recently Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban bought a contemporary home in Beverly Hills for $4.7 million. It has 4,100 square feet space with 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and over the summer. It was built in 1965. It was remodeled to look like new. It was formerly owned by record producer Ron Fair.
Come on in and take the tour!
- Brenda Song’s $420,000 house in Toluca Lake, California .
- Rudy Giuliani’s $815,000 house in Water Mill, NY on Long Island.
- Brittany Murphy’s house in Los Angeles.
- Jim Cummings’ $4,850,000 house in Agoura Hills, CA.
- Glenn Beck’s $4,250,000 house in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- Elisha Cuthbert’s $1,649,000 house in Los Angeles.
- Keith Bogan’s $1 million house in Orlando, Florida .
- Randy Couture’s $1 million house in Las Vegas, Nevada .
- Antoine Walker’s $3 million house in Miami, Florida.
- Carlos Boozer’s $3,150,000 house in Pinecrest, Florida.