Will & Jada Pinkett Smith’s 25,000 Sq Ft Mega Malibu Mansion
According to Architectural Digest:
Many hands have left their mark on the home of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. Hundreds of master woodworkers, plasterers, metalsmiths, stonemasons, and upholsterers contributed their expertise to this deeply personal project. “Everything needed to be done by hand,” Will says. “We wanted to feel the love and labor that went into every piece of this place.”
And you can. The 25,000-square-foot house has a surprising intimacy—a soul animated by the craftsmanship on display and the spirit of the celebrity power couple that live here with their children, Willow, Jaden, and Trey, Will’s son from his first marriage. “For Will and me this home was always a spiritual endeavor,” Jada says. “We’re very earthy, organic people. We wanted to create a family retreat, something made by hand and as natural as possible, something that ties back to the land.”
The Smiths’ domestic odyssey began when Will was working with costar Gene Hackman filming the 1998 thriller Enemy of the State. “Gene loves Santa Fe,” Will says. “He has a house there, and he always talked about it. And then Wild Wild West came up, and we were shooting outside of Santa Fe. So I thought, Let me go see Gene’s house.” He admired what he saw. “I just loved that adobe flavor and feeling.”
Pick up a copy of AD’s September issue to see our complete story. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek inside Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s home.
The house stands on a 150 acres of land estate!
Here’s a sneak peek at the house tour (Courtesy to Architectural Digest):
- Brenda Song’s $420,000 house in Toluca Lake, California .
- Rudy Giuliani’s $815,000 house in Water Mill, NY on Long Island.
- Brittany Murphy’s house in Los Angeles.
- Jim Cummings’ $4,850,000 house in Agoura Hills, CA.
- Glenn Beck’s $4,250,000 house in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- Elisha Cuthbert’s $1,649,000 house in Los Angeles.
- Keith Bogan’s $1 million house in Orlando, Florida .
- Randy Couture’s $1 million house in Las Vegas, Nevada .
- Antoine Walker’s $3 million house in Miami, Florida.
- Carlos Boozer’s $3,150,000 house in Pinecrest, Florida.